Sunday, July 25, 2010


My name is Tonya Waggoner and I'm slowly but surely starting a blog! So be patient with me. Me and my husband, Mike, got married in 2007 and two years later we are expecting a beautiful baby girl :) I only have a few more weeks left and every minute feels like days, but thanks to my handsome little nephew Nash, I realized it's all worth it. I just had my baby shower and i want to thank everyone! It was wonderful! P.S. shout out to my sis Erika! she just left back to Tennessee and I miss her already!

Love, Tonya :)

2 comments:

  1. Nash....What a stud!!!

    Blogging is a good hobby... keep it up Tonya! Keeps us all better in touch!

    Ryan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Woot, Woot! I'm excited you have a blog now! And thanks for loving my baby so much! I love yours already too, now put some pictures on here! Miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete